We use these to optimise your visit to our website. These cookies cannot be traced back to you as an individual. What these cookies actually do:
- Save preferences, such as language, location, number of search results to be displayed, etc;
- Store settings for optimum video playback, such as the desired buffer size and your monitor’s resolution data;
- Read your browser settings to ensure the optimum display of our website on your monitor;
- Balanced loading of the website, so that the site remains accessible.
With these cookies we measure website use. From these cookies we cannot trace any personal information, but we can trace anonymous user patterns. What these cookies actually do:
- Tracking the number of visitors to our web pages;
- Keeping track of the length of time each visitor spends on our web pages;
- Determining the order in which a visitor visits our website’s various pages;
- Assessing which parts of our site need modification.
Social media cookies
With these cookies we can use social plug-ins, to give you the opportunity to share (information about) WiL directly with friends via Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn or Twitter. This plug-in is subject to Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter privacy policies. These can be found on their websites.
With these cookies we measure your personal surfing behaviour on whatiflab.nl in order to analyse your personal interests. Through employing these analyses, we want to develop a more relevant offer and functionality for you and possibly make these available to you in the future.